By Pearl Josephine Nazare MILAN, Feb 15 (Reuters) - With more than six million Instagram followers and a growing spotlight on ...
The government has announced a sweeping crackdown on tech firms to protect children from illegal content.
Britain’s government said last month it would consult on an Australian-style social media ban for children under 16. Spain, Greece and Slovenia have since said they plan bans.
Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer says no platforms will get a "free pass" to ensure kids are safe online. He said "technology ...
We speak to the BBC’s North America Technology Correspondent Lily Jamali, who has been following the case, to ask whether social media is having a generational reckoning – its Big Tobacco moment.
Johnson played for the Washington franchise from 1994-2000 and in his final season in 2002 after one year with the Cleveland ...
When a 62-year-old goes into withdrawal over Instagram, it’s time we confronted an uncomfortable truth: Social media is no longer harmless entertainment ...
Pauline Alvarado told Newsweek: "In our 18 years in business, I cannot count how many Rebecca O’s we have had." ...
Alix Earle brought her fashion A-game into her latest Instagram post, donning a strapless dress. Amidst rumors linking her to ...
How could a UK social media ban for under-16s work? - Consultation into new social media protections to launch in March as government pledges to do all it can to keep children safe online ...
Even with the championship game between both sets of USA All-Stars being a blowout because the old guys got tired, the ...
Puka Nacua has ignited dating speculation after being seen alongside WWE star Charlotte Flair at the Daytona 500. The Los ...