The figures vary from as few as 3,000 according to the regime in Tehran to over 32,000 reported by President Donald Trump.
WASHINGTON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Iran's foreign minister said on Friday he expected to have a draft counterproposal ready ...
The U.S. and Iran are signaling they're prepared for war if talks on Tehran’s nuclear program fizzle out, as a second U.S.
Iran and the United States are sliding rapidly towards military conflict as hopes fade for a diplomatic solution to their standoff over Tehran’s nuclear programme, officials on both sides and ...
President Trump says he's considering limited strikes against Iran as negotiations over its nuclear program are underway.
"I guess I can say I am considering that," President Trump told reporters when asked about the possibility of a limited ...
As President Trump continues to surge major U.S. military assets into the region, Iran is still insisting diplomacy is alive ...
In a room of 1,500 men, Sara Shahverdi becomes the only female leader in her region of Iran - a new film joins her as she ...
The military options are the latest signs that the United States is preparing for a serious conflict with Iran should ...
Trump's new threat came a day after he appeared to give Iran about 10 days to agree to a deal to curb its nuclear programme.
Within days of the U.S. strikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities last year, all sides agreed to a cease-fire. This time could be ...
Donald Trump warns Tehran to make a ‘fair deal’ after Abbas Araghchi expresses optimism over a swift agreement ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results